This website is managed and operated by Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the "Company"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using it. By using this website, you are considered to have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please note that the terms and conditions of this website are subject to change without notice, so you should read the latest version before use.
All content on this website (text, photographs, diagrams, videos, etc.) is the property of the Company and are protected under the Copyright Law. The duplication, reuse, or sale of the content on this website beyond the scope of what is permitted by the law, whether for profit or not, is strictly forbidden without prior consent in writing from the Company.
The trademarks, logos, and designs shown on this website are legally protected. Unauthorized use and other forms of infringement are forbidden.
- The Company takes due care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate. However, the Company assumes no responsibility for that content's accuracy, applicability, integrity, or safety in terms of posing no risk of infections from viruses and other malware.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any damage that may arise from the use of this website.
- Information on the products of the Company and information related to those products that appear on this website is provided with the intention of sharing general information only; it is not shared for the purposes of diagnosis, examinations, or medical treatment. Furthermore, this website is not intended to publicize or advertise the efficacy and indications of any products that appear therein.
Alteration or Removal of Information on This Website
The information provided on this website is subject to alteration or removal without notice.
- If you wish to provide a link to this website, you should contact the Company in advance using the Company's contact form in order to obtain approval. In such cases, the Company will consult the page regarding which the request is being made and may refuse to permit the link on the basis of the contents thereof.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any third party website linked to from this website, nor for any third party website that provides links to this website.
Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information on External Websites
The Company may provide links to other health-related websites in order to offer helpful information and services to our customers. The Company assumes no responsibility for how personal information is handled on external websites.
The Company's data security policy with regard to the personal information provided by customers involves the use of SSL* or SSL-based security methods in order to prevent information leaks.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a communications protocol for sending encrypted data over the Internet. Information entered by customers is encrypted and protected by SSL-compatible web pages.
Recommended Browsing Environment
We recommend the following software environments for viewing this website. Be aware that this website might not be usable or display correctly if non-recommended software is used, or if recommended software is used but configured incorrectly.
|Operating Systems||Windows||MacOS X|
|Web Browsers||Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x～
Mozilla Firefox (Latest versions)
Google Chrome (Latest versions)
Mozilla Firefox (Latest versions)
Plug-ins and Helper Applications
These plug-ins and helper applications are needed in order to view this website. Users who don't have them can follow the links below to download them.
Changing the Font Size
Some pages on this website use style sheets. If the website is not displayed correctly, check your browser settings to ensure that style sheets are enabled.