Mie Research Laboratories
In the Mie Research Park, three research institutes collaborate with each other at the frontier of drug discovery.
Drug Discovery Laboratories
- Rapidly finding matching compounds (hits) from the large library of compounds to create new clinical compounds.
- Specializing in reliable and efficient research by collaborating with domestic and international research institutions with advanced technology.
Pharmaceutical Research Laboratories
- Work on pharmacological analysis and clarification of in vivo kinetics and safety of new compounds
- Obtain data sets to create medicines from clinical candidate compounds
- Actively work to perform post-marketing studies such as new indication and research into new applications for current products
Pharmaceutical Technology Laboratories
- Develop technologies for drug formulation designs that take advantage of the characteristics of drugs
- Develop innovative drug formulation technology (OSDrC technology)
- Develop drug formulations with high added value to pursue convenience to patients.